|History of the School|1950s|1960s|1970s|1980s |1990s|Miss Mary Reddy|Christine Coxon Reminisces|


The school was opened in 1957 as a Roman Catholic secondary school. Its first Head Teacher was Miss Mary Reddy.

First3Headteachers
The first three Head teachers:
Mr J. Clarke (1982- 1996), Miss M. Reddy (1957-1976), Mr F. Harrison (1976-1982)

Staff1960
Staff in 1960
staff1981
By 1981, there were a lot more staff!
staff1996
The teaching staff in 1996
Untitled Document