The office is open from 8:00am until 4:00pm each school day through term time If you have a query relating to dinner money, paying for an educational visit or you would like to make an appointment to see a member of staff, then please contact:
Mrs Dickinson - Business Support Officer
Mrs Cookson - Business Support Officer
Please ensure you keep your contact details up to date, we may need to contact you in an emergency.
10 Ways of Communicating with School
- Face to Face; call in to reception - if there's no one there, just ring the bell and we'll be with you very shortly. If you need to see a Pastoral Assistant or Leader, we can arrange that for you.
- Telephone (01772 421909) and speak to us directly or leave a message - we will get back to you.
- Send us an Email - email@example.com
- Send a note into school with your child.
- Attend 'Parents Evenings', Parent Information Evenings and SLT surgeries
- Come to the P.T.F.A. events
- Download our App from the App store
- Follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook
- Fill in the Parents' Questionnaire - a signature would also help us to make a personal response.
- Send a message via the 'Contact Us' on our website.
We operate a cashless catering system through LCR. Statements and food logs can be seen on line by logging on to LCR's Parent Portal Parents are encourage to top up lunch accounts online at scopay mobile phone access is also available, so a quick and convenient way to top us. Children are provided with link codes on admission to school. If you've misplaced or not received, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Parents may also send in a cheque which will be added to your child's account that day. We also have 'reval' machines, which will display balance of accounts and accept cash top ups. Where at all possible we would encourage parents to pay on line to avoid cash in school. As there is a 23p handling charge, please help us to keep costs down by topping up for the week. There is a minimum top up of £5 currently in force.
Free School Meal Eligibility
By registering for Free School Meals, your child is entitled to £2.30 per day to spend on a balanced meal in the school canteen. The voucher is added to your child's cashless account and is available on a daily basis. As it's a cashless system they are treated just the same as paying students. It's really important that you register, even if your child doesn't want to take the meal, as this allows us to access addtiional funding to support your child? The application form can be downloaded here or you can phone the pastoral team for advice.
Pupil Premium Eligibility
We want to make sure that we are providing your child with the best education and support we can. Healthy school food has obvious health benefits and can help pupils establish healthy habits for life. Healthy school food can also help to improve pupils’ readiness to learn.
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Registering for free meals could also raise an extra £935 - £2300 for your child’s secondary school, to fund valuable support like extra tuition, additional teaching staff or after school activities.
This additional money is available from central government for every child whose parent is receiving one of the benefits listed above.
To check if your child is eligible, you will need to complete an on-line form. The information will go directly to Lancashire County Council. If you would like assistance completing, the form, please do not hesitate to contact the school office and we will be more than happy to help.