Exam, Data and Assessment Officer
37 hours per week term time only + 5 days a year
Grade 6 pt 21-36
(£20,541 - £23,866)
The governors are seeking to appoint a competent and experienced person to organise and lead examinations. Other duties would include managing the school’s database including assessment and ensuring statutory information is submitted to the DfE and LA.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will actively support the Catholic Ethos of the school
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail
- Is a team player
- Understands data security and the protection of personal data
- Has an excellent attendance record
- Is highly motivated, flexible, adaptable and able to use their own initiative
We can offer:
- A caring and hard working environment
- A warm, friendly school, where children are at the heart of what we do
- A good team ethos, focused on customer service
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available via the school website or by contacting the school. We invite prospective candidates to visit us on a working day and experience the school ethos. Please call us if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 12th July. Interviews will take place week of 16th July.