Advert No: 168124
Fixed Term up to March 2020
St Mary’s Catholic High School are looking to recruit an outgoing, confident Business Support Officer to be the face of the school to deal with face to face and telephone enquiries from professional bodies, parents and students
Duties will include:-
- Front of house reception duties, face to face and telephone
- Receive and distribute incoming and internal mail;
- Maintain / update manual and computerised records and management information systems;
- Completion of routine returns / production of basic statistical data;
- Undertake standard word processing/spreadsheets;
- Accessing E mail / school portal;
- Photocopying and routine reprographics and associated administration;
- Assist in the clerical arrangement of meetings;
- Maintain stock of office supplies
- Check attendance implement first day response communication
- First point of contact for first aid for students
You will be paid on Grade 4 points 13 to 17 depending on experience for 20 hours per week
Hours will be 8am to 12 noon Monday to Friday, term time only
Training will be provided in the workplace.
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to provide a disclosure from Disclosure Barring Service before any appointment is confirmed.
Should you choose to apply then please ensure that the enclosed Lancashire County Council application form is completed fully. A CV is not required.
Please note we regret we are unable to contact individual applicants who may be unsuccessful at this time.
Application forms and further details are available via the school website or by contacting the school. We invite prospective candidates to visit us on a working day and experience the school ethos. Please call us if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity. Closing date for applications is 9.00am Monday 5th February 2019. Interviews to be arranged.