Teaching Assistant Level 2A
Grade 4 pts 13 to 17 (£17,391 to £18,672) pro-rata
27.5 hrs per week term time only
The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our school team.
We are looking for someone who:
- will actively support the Catholic ethos of the school
- will work closely with the class teacher to deliver high quality learning experiences for the children
- is organised
- is a team player
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- has high standards of English and Maths
- is able to offer small group intervention sessions
- will engage with professional development opportunities, training sessions and CPD
- is highly motivated, flexible, adaptable and able to use their own initiative
We can offer:
- hard working, caring and committed staff
- a warm, friendly school, where children are at the heart of what we do
- happy, well behaved and enthusiastic children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available below. We invite prospective candidates to visit us on a working day and experience the school ethos. Please call us if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 12th July. Interviews will take place week of 16th July.
Please return to L.Martin email@example.com